Dr. med. vet. Wolfgang von Wiese is an independent, well known and recognized
Veterinary Food Expert, Food scientist, Advisor, Tester and Auditor
with longtime-experience in various consulting projects
inside the European Union and outside in third-party-countries.
He o f f e r s to food enterprises, food retailers, food agencies and food officials / supervisors / food inspectors / ministries:
He is also a tester for food experts i.e. auditor-candidates of global operating certification bodies who want to become food auditors for certification procedures acc to the INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARD® (IFS) supported by global-wide operating retailers and producers like TESCO STORES, GLOBUS; MCDONALDS, METRO GROUP, SAINSBURY'S, ROYAL AHOLD, MIGROS, ALBERT HEIJN, SAFEWAY, DELHAIZE, MARKS&SPENCER, COOP et.al..
- Training on European food legislation
- Food quality management consult
- Support for exporting food into the European market
- Food technology support
- Introduction and training on GAP-, GMP-, GHP- guidelines and HACCP-principles
- Special food hygiene training acc. to the requirements of global standards (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 22'000, INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARD®, GlobalGAP® a.o.)
- Training on crisis management or training for global partnership for safe and sustainable agriculture (Integrated Farm Assurance, Fruits and Vegetables)
- Training on site-internal labelling
- Consult, training and auditing tracebility systems for food.